Monday 11 October 2010

Skills developed during the making of my magazine.

Overall, I found using Photo shop quite easy, although there were some difficulties. I think that the hardest part was cutting out the shape of the mid shot using the magnetic lasso tool. This was because the shape was quite complex but the software wouldn't let me edit it. I think my skills have improved in creativity because of the use of my colour palette and I found which colours worked well together. Next time, I would probably make it more colourful. I think my design was very successful and I made changes by developing the ideas that I originally had which made it look more professional. I related me magazine to other conventional magazines which also helped me develop more ideas. I would experiment more with the location of the features if I had to change it and probably add more pictures to make it more interesting and eye catching. My confidence in using Photo shop grew as I was using it as I learnt new things like using the tools and learning new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment